Wednesday 18 May 2011

Lots More Money :)

So I now have a lot more money in the Kenya Fund thanks to a lot of different people!

Firstly I would say thank you to Masonic Lodge of Peterborough for donating £344 towards Kenya and Tanzania! It is really much appreciated. When I received this cheque, the local newspaper also got involved, so an awesome photo with me, the leader of the expedition, my headteacher, my dad and the representative from the Masons.

Also, big thanks to Julia Cozens for donating £20 :) thank you very much!!

So, for the future I have lots and lots of events coming up at school which we will hopefully be doing the refreshments for, including concerts, new intake evenings, art exhibitions and productions.

As well as this, me and some friends are planning to do a sponsored bike ride from Lincoln to Boston (which is thankfully down hill!). At the moment we aren't entirely sure on the dates, but I know I definitely need to do some more training. But it will all be part of the get Keziah fit enough to go to Kenya as well as raise the money to get her there...

Thanks again to all donating people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment