Monday 18 April 2011

Fund-raising so far.

Since paying the original £100 deposit in January, I have been actively fundraising. I have been able to raise a further £220 towards the final total. This is partly due to a large number of refreshment stands that my team mates and I held at school events, which raised £70 for each of us. I have also contributed £100 from my own savings towards the expedition.

As well as these, I would like to say a huge thank you to Ted Fitzgerald and his colleagues who contributed £50 towards the trip, it is greatly appreciated.

I now have to raise around £1,680 to pay for the rest of the trip. We have organised more refreshment stands, as well as sponsored events, and we will be selling programmes at local events to raise money.

No comments:

Post a Comment