Sunday 24 April 2011

More Money Into The Fund.

Well, it has been a week since I last posted, and since then I have been given another £40 from Yvonne and John Streeter and Rebecca Richardson, so thank you to them.

I have also organised a car-boot sale for the 22nd May in order to raise more money, should be good, unfortunately will have to get up pretty early.

I thought that I had better give you some idea of what exactly I will be doing whilst in Kenya, basically, my trip consists of 3 days of acclimatisation in Tanzania, followed by a 5 day trek up Mount Kenya, then the week long school project and finally some (we feel hard earned) rest and relaxation!

We will have to budget in food costs, water, accommodation, transport and all other costs daily, so this will be good practice for later on in life.

I am definitely looking forward to it at the moment, even though I am slightly apprehensive about the lions and other rather large animals...

Keziah

No comments:

Post a Comment